Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big B going for abdominal surgery

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he will undergo abdominal surgery on Saturday.

Amitabh wrote on his blog bigb.bigadda.com

The surgery they say is not too complicated, but then all doctors say the same as you end up on the operating table, and before long the details and the subsequent anxieties begin to rise.

Amitabh posted.

The 69-year-old has been battling with health issues for long and wishes to have an ailment-free life, but says he is grateful that he is still going strong. 



“I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again. But this was my fate and I shall accept it with a smile.

 Source :fillum

No comments:

Post a Comment