Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vivek Oberoi's best 2011 moment, a role in 'Krrish 2'

Actor Vivek Oberoi, who was away from the arc-lights last year, says that being offered a role in 'Krrish 2' was one of the most memorable moments of 2011 for him.
"A very special memory for me of 2011 was that I got a chance to be a part of such a big film, 'Krrish'. The first time I went to meet Rakesh (Roshan) uncle in his office and he gave me the script. I read the script there in his office only. After reading the script, I went up to him, hugged him and received his blessings. Then I signed the film," said the 35-year-old actor.
Meanwhile, Vivek has started shooting for his latest film 'Kismat Love Paisa Dilli' with Mallika Sherawat. The film requires Vivek to spend a lot of time in the capital and the actor has called over his family to stay with him till the shoot schedule ends.


"I am very family-centric. So, I like living with my family. When I live in hotels, I miss that a lot. Hotels at the end of the day feel like a hotel. So, I prefer that where ever I go, I get an apartment or rent a place. So, I can call my entire family and it feels like home," said Vivek.
After a dull 2011, the new year looks promising for Vivek who has 'Krrish 2' and 'Zilla Ghaziabad' in his kitty.
Vivek debuted in 2002 with 'Company' and his prominent films include 'Saathiya', 'Yuva', 'Masti' and 'Omkara'.
Source:msn

No comments:

Post a Comment