Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sequel of Shaadi Ke Side Effect : Vidya Balan & Farhan Akhtar

Remember the Mallika Sherawat-Rahul Bose starrer Pyaar Ke Side Effects? The makers of the film are now planning a sequel to Saket Chaudhary’s 2006 hit, titled Shaadi Ke Side Effects. However, they are looking for a new pair to cast this time. Interestingly, Vidya Balan has been offered the part of the female lead, and Farhan Akhtar, the male.

“Yes, they have approached me for the film,” confirms the actor, who received a lot of critical acclaim for her last release, The Dirty Picture.
It was also reported that Vidya apparently demanded more money than Farhan did. Ask her about this and she says, “I don’t know where the talk of money is coming from. We haven’t reached that stage yet. And besides, I have never spoken about my remuneration in public. And I will continue not to do so.”

Before Farhan and Vidya, buzz was that Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor were being considered to play the lead roles. It was also suggested that Kareena Kapoor would be replacing Sonam.



Meanwhile, Vidya is yet to decide what she feels like doing next. “I haven’t signed any new film yet. I’m hearing a lot of scripts. Let’s see how things go. This year, I haven’t had the time to sit through narrations or read scripts actually. It takes me a long time to decide which film to do and which ones to turn down,” says the actor, who will soon be meeting No One Killed Jessica (2011) director Raj Kumar Gupta regarding his upcoming film, Ghanchakkar.

Source:hindustantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment